TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Business Practice
FRS Countrywear is committed to providing excellent customer service, and we trade in manner which is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair. We are an accredited retailer of the Internet Shopping is Safe scheme. In order to qualify our website and service is monitored, and our business, VAT and Data Protection registrations are checked. Accreditation by ISIS is assurance of our reliability, security and trustworthiness.
Many of our products are manufactured outside of the EU, sometimes in regions that have less stringent laws to protect their workers. We will never knowingly supply any product which is not from an ethically sound source. This means that we will never knowingly trade with a supplier that does not have minimum standards for health, safety and hygiene, wages and benefits, working hours, and freedom of association. Increasing numbers of our products use or are made from Fair Trade materials and organically produced fabrics. Look out for the Fair Trade logo next to the relevant products on our site.
Environmental and Waste Management Policies
FRS Countrywear is an ecommerce / mail-order company and as such we produce catalogues, package our products for shipping, and accumulate packaging waste from goods delivered to us from our suppliers. We are committed to minimising waste and maximising recycling wherever possible. Our commercial waste disposal conforms to industry legal standards. All our major business decisions in the future will take full account of the possible environmental consequences.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the Bestworkwear.co.uk website and mail order catalogues. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions). Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access the website. If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact Customer Services before placing an order.
Bestworkwear.co.uk is a trading website of FRS Countrywear Limited, Swancote, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 5HA. We are registered in England No. 4743411, VAT Registration 299199580. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and FRS Countrywear Limited, when you purchase an item from Bestworkwear.co.uk or by mail order. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through Bestworkwear.co.uk or by mail order is with FRS Countrywear Limited.
- You must be eighteen years old or above to use the site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Bestworkwear.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from Bestworkwear.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform FRS Countrywear Limited as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. FRS Countrywear Limited record IP addresses of every order placed on Bestworkwear.co.uk to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website. FRS Countrywear Limited reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:- you fail to make payment to us when due you breach any of our terms and conditions when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on Bestworkwear.co.uk
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
- When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- Placing an order indicates your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If Bestworkwear.co.uk has insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will advise you of the shortage and you can cancel the order, accept an alternative or wait for the product to come back into stock.
- All prices listed on Bestworkwear.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. We show prices including and excluding VAT (sales tax).
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Bestworkwear.co.uk until we accept your order by despatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email.
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered and cost (including VAT and P&P).
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an explanatory email from us detailing the reasons why.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate and should not be taken as a guarantee. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. Therefore we are unable to estimate whether duty will be payable or how much it will be. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- Bestworkwear.co.uk accept most major credit/debit cards:
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Authorised payments do not necessarily mean than an order will be processed. We use fraud checking agencies who may advise that an authorised payment is a high fraud risk. We reserve the right to cancel such orders.
- In the case of companies who have been offered a credit account, it should be noted our terms are strictly 30 days nett. If your payment is overdue your account will be placed on hold and you will receive a statement of account. If payment is not forthcoming we will use 3rd party debt recovery services to recoup the amount through the courts.
Cancelling an order
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time prior by checking the ‘Remove’ tick box next to the product ordered in your shopping basket and clicking ‘Update’.
- If you have submitted your order and received your confirmation email, you can still cancel your order if you take action at once. Please email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ or, better still, call us on 08454 65 66 65. Please ensure you list your name, address, product ordered and order number on the email.
- If you wish to cancel your order after 24 hours of the order being placed, you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure. You can send an item back for any reason within 14 days and receive a refund provided the item is still in its original condition.
- Once we’ve received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any postal / tax charges incurred when returning the goods to us, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side in which case we pay transport costs.
- You may return most items sold by Bestworkwear.co.uk for any reason within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund of the item price (the postage is not refundable).
- You may return items with a month that are faulty or from an error on our part for full refund including postage charges Embroidered, printed or otherwise personalized items are not returnable. The only exception to this is if the item is faulty. Personalised items returned for any other reason will not be accepted and no refund will be given. It is therefore crucial that you are sure you have chosen the correct style, colour and size of garment before proceeding with personalization.
- Bestworkwear.co.uk will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your log in details, do not respond to it and contact us immediately.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on Bestworkwear.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, if we request you to. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
- Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Bestworkwear.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by FRS Countrywear Limited. In accessing Bestworkwear.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of FRS Countrywear Limited.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for FRS Countrywear Limited products are those stated on the Bestworkwear.co.uk website or our printed catalogue. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third parties.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what FRS Countrywear Limited and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.